Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowman Water Bottle Craft (Super fun, easy and inexpensive!)

My first graders made these fantastic snowmen this week.

Materials:
Clean plastic bottles with caps (in fun shapes!) with no labels, and the bottoms cut out.
White tissue paper: $1.00 (I bought the one with glitter on it)
Materials for eyes/mouth/buttons: $1.00 (I bought black, "decorative container filler")
Black acrylic paint: 60 cents at Michaels
Orange Foam (for the carrot nose): $1.00 for a multipack of colored foam.
Scarf: I used a few scraps of fabric.
Lights: to illuminate the snowmen.... 3 for a dollar at Dollar Tree.

Total Spent for 24 kids:  about $12

Here they are: 










Also, I can't take credit for this idea.  Here's the link:  The A-bottle-able Snowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment