Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh No! It's the end of the year!

The end of the school year is so busy, but don't forget to take time to thank the teacher for a wonderful year! 
Here are some ideas that I have done in the past. 

*  Purchase a plant, decorate the pot and add a tag that reads, "Thanks for helping me grow!” 
*  Purchase a "decorate your own" coffee cup and put a Starbucks gift card in it.
*  A simple heartfelt letter of thanks is always welcome. Make your own on your home computer.
*  Create a Thank You stepping stone (here is a good site to DIY)  
*  Share the cost of purchasing a director's chair, and have the students sign their names on the cloth.


And in my own search, I came across these inspiring ideas 
(why recreate the wheel?) 
Check out these great ideas from familyfun.go.com

  (Photo from familyfun.go.com) 

 * Self Portrait Tees
* Art Memory Books
* Heartfelt Totes
* Forget*me*not pots






2 comments:

  1. i am a teacher and was given a directors chair a few years ago with the students handprints and names on it. it is very cute and i love it. great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I am a teacher and I really enjoy your "room mom" ideas. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete